Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups sprouted wheat or spelt flour
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup raw or organic butter, softened
- 3/4 cup date or maple sugar
- 3/4 cup rapadura or coconut sap sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 2 cups organic chocolate chips, chopped dark chocolate, or carob chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate or carob and nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly on baking sheets before transferring to wire racks.
Share this Recipe