Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Sprouted Bread
Congratulations to our October 2018 Recipe Contest Instagram Winner @erinborbet with her Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Sprouted Bread. Follow her on Instagram for the recipe and other sproutastic bites!
- CourseBread, Cakes & Cookies
- 2 cups sprouted oat flour
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup organic coconut milk (or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup dairy free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan
- In a large bowl mix the the oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, until well combined then set aside
- In another large bowl, whisk the bananas, pumpkin, almond/coconut milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until batter is formed
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove from pan and let cool on wire rack for 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy!
Share this Recipe