Mimi’s Mexican Cornbread
- 1 1/2 cups Sprouted Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 cup organic cream-style corn
- 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 medium organic onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs, preferably pastured
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup organic whole milk
- 1 4 oz. can organic chopped green chilis
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, then pour into a lightly buttered 9 x 13” glass or ceramic dish or a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. Great with spicy grilled chicken and pork tenderloin.
Share this Recipe