Quick & Easy Sprouted Apricot Clafoutis
- 3 large organic or pastured eggs
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup organic half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons organic sprouted flour of choice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons organic lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 organic apricots cut in wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs with sugar, half-and-half, flour, zest, and salt.
- Pour into a greased 1-quart gratin dish and arrange apricot wedges on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Dust the top with confectioners’ sugar and enjoy!
Share this Recipe