Gluten-Free Sprouted Cheese Snacks
- 100 grams sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 50 grams sprouted brown rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon organic chia seeds soaked in 3 tablespoons of water for 3 minutes
- Preheat oven to 200°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and use your hands to bind it into a dough. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Place chilled dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and roll out to 1/8” thickness. Remove top wrap and cut dough into small squares using a pizza wheel. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing from sheet to cooling rack. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe