Southern Rice Bread
- 1 cup sprouted yellow corn flour
- 1 cup cooked sprouted brown rice
- 1/2 cup sprouted brown rice flour or millet flour
- 3 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk, preferably raw or organic
- 1 egg, beaten, preferably pastured
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease an 8" round ceramic cake pan or Pyrex dish; set aside.
- In medium bowl combine corn flour, rice, flour of choice, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk and egg and stir until well combined. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; spread butter liberally on top.
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!
Share this Recipe