Power Packed Oatmeal Cookies
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1/2 cup organic butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp organic apple juice or apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup sprouted organic spelt flour or sprouted organic whole wheat flour
- 2 cups sprouted gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup organic wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sprouted organic sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sprouted organic almonds
- 1/4 cup sprouted organic pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325°. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Blend the butter and sugar using a stand mixer until fluffy. Add the egg, apple juice and vanilla. Blend well.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, oats, wheat germ, salt and cinnamon together. Add to the butter mixture and blend well.
- Gently fold in seeds and raisins.
- Place rounded tablespoonfuls onto lined cookie sheet and gently flatten. Space about 2" apart. Bake for 15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove pan from oven and let cookies cool for 5 minutes. Remove cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
Share this Recipe