Super Simple Rice Pudding
- CourseDessert, Holiday Recipes
- 3 cups cooked sprouted brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup sprouted brown rice flour
- 3 large organic or pastured eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup organic butter, melted
- 2 1/4 cups whole organic milk, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix rice, flour, and sugar. Add ¼ cup of milk to moisten.
- Add eggs and blend well
- Add butter and 2 cups of milk. Mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 2-quart baking dish. Bake until center looks almost solid; about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes to thicken further. Serve with a pat of butter, heavy cream, or a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Share this Recipe