Ingredients for Shrimp
- 2 pounds large wild-caught shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 4 oz cans organic mushrooms, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup organic butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic lemon juice
- 3/4 cup organic bottled chili sauce
- 1/3 tablespoon dried oregano
Ingredients for Grits
- 2 cups sprouted yellow corn grits
- 1 quart filtered water
- 1 quart organic heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine water and cream with a generous amount of salt and pepper in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil. Stir in grits and reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and stir frequently until grits are tender, about 20 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place shrimp in bottom of a lightly buttered 9 x 13” glass or ceramic dish.
- Mix all other shrimp ingredients well and pour over shrimp.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Serve in bowls over grits, with salad and sourdough bread.
Share this Recipe