- 2 cups sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 cups packed brown sugar or coconut sap sugar
- 1/3 cup organic raisins or dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Toasted Walnuts
- 1 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups whole organic or raw milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons organic butter, melted (plus more to grease baking dish)
- 1 large egg, preferably pastured or organic, lightly beaten
- dash of cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Liberally grease an 8x8” glass or ceramic baking dish with butter.
- Place first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, applesauce, butter, and egg. Add to oat mixture and stir well to thoroughly combine all.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish and bake for about 20-24 minutes. Serve warm topped with cream, crème fraich, or butter.
Share this Recipe