Submitted by C. Guldan
|12 Large muffins|
- 2 1/2 Cups Oat milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Sprouted Oates
- 1 1/2 Cups sprouted sorghum flour
- 2 Teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Oil (grape seed or avocado)
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda This is the base muffin. Add ingredients you like such as, fruit, chocolate chips, cinnamon or nuts.
Servings: Large muffins
- I use a vitamix to blend the ingredients. If you do not have a high powered blender, you may want to grind the oats and chia beforehand. Add oat milk, apple cider vinegar, oil, vanilla, oats, chia, and sugar into the vitamix and blend until smooth. Separately, mix the sorghum flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and stir into the blended mixture. Pour into a greased muffin tin. *I use stoneware but muffin liners work too.* * Stir in the additional ingredients you like before pouring into the muffin cups or add the additional ingredients after pouring the batter into the muffin cups. That customizes the muffins for family members. * Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Share this Recipe