Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 3 cups sprouted flour (your choice)
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oil, peanut butter, and water.
- Add flour, one cup at a time, forming a dough.
- Knead dough about 3 minutes.
- Flour a flat surface and roll dough out to ¼ inch thickness.
- Cut treats into squares of the size that will suit your dog (I use a pizza wheel, but you could also use a bone-shaped cookie cutter).
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Watch that tail wag!
Share this Recipe