Sproutastic Tail Waggers
- 1 cup organic sprouted white wheat or oat (gluten-free) flour
- 2 cups organic sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 cup organic unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 1 large organic ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir together next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add to dry ingredients and mix well until a dough forms and holds together well.
- Roll dough into quarter sized balls and flatten on the baking sheet with a spoon or your fingers.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool on a rack before serving.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to a week or wrap well and freeze for a couple of months.
Share this Recipe