Purrfect Salmon Balls for Kitty
- 1 7 oz. can salmon
- 1/2 cup sprouted yellow corn flour
- 3/4 cup sprouted wheat or sorghum flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon or more chicken or fish stock
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. I use my hands. Dough needs to be moist enough to hold together well.
- Shape into balls slightly smaller than a marble.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Store in a zip lock bag in the freezer to up a month.
- Thaw a few at a time to serve and listen for the purring to begin!
Share this Recipe