- 3 eggs, pastured or organic
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3 cups sprouted whole grain red or white wheat flour Can substitute TYH Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup organic non-sweetened applesauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat eggs well in a large bowl with an electric mixer and then add the next 4 ingredients.
- In another large bowl sift together: • 3 cups sprouted whole grain sprouted wheat flour • 2 teaspoons baking powder • 2 teaspoons cinnamon • 1 tsp. sea salt
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Then add and blend well: • 1 cup organic non-sweetened applesauce • 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Bake in 2 greased loaf pans for 1 hour at 350 degrees or until done.
Share this Recipe